Saturday

Introduction


I'm Kayla and I'm halfway through school for english education. I recently bought a house with my boyfriend in Danville. This is the only class that I'm taking this summer, but it's crucial that I pass because this class is the one thing standing between me and the blocks. I love reading....some of my favorite authors are: Shakespeare, Juliet Marillier, Jennifer Fallon, Sherman Alexie, Edgar Allan Poe, and Stephenie Meyer.
I'm not really very good with technology, but I see most of the upsides for using it.

This was my first time doing anything like this for myself. I have a Myspace, but my brother set it up for me. Actually this was fairly simple and this site was very user friendly. I think that the directions were easy to follow and if I can do it I'm sure that everyone else will get along easily. The site sets it up for you step by step. Mine is just basic, and I'm not sure if I'll ever learn how to get creative with it. This will do for now.

3 comments:

Erin Leigh said...

Hi. I like your taste in authors. I too am a fan of Stephenie Meyer, Shakespeare, and Edgar Allan Poe. I fell in love with Shakespeare and Poe in my honors English courses over the years. I stumbled upon Stephenie Meyer on Spring Break of my senior year in high school. Have you read any books by Jodi Picoult? I like her too...

Sarah said...

Hello! Your blog site looks great! We both have something in common, we both know little about technology.
It must be really exciting to finally be getting into the blocks! I have a couple friends majoring in English Education as well. I cannot wait to get into the blocks. Good luck!!

Sarah

fjkaljfdjfla said...

Congratulations on almost being in the blocks! I am planning on applying for the spring semester. We have a love of reading in common. I am not very familar with many of the authors that you love though. Its exciting that you just bought a house! Good luck with this class and the blocks.